Many FM professionals are currently struggling to adapt their buildings to the new, hybrid way of working. They’re afraid that they will have to do a lot of adaptations to their infrastructure and that they will have to invest a lot.
The good news is that there is an innovative solution that they can implement swiftly and easily. A solution that solves most of their problems in one fell swoop, saving them money in the process. It’s called Bringme’s virtual receptionist. And it comes with a number of really interesting benefits.
The benefits at a glance:
• A permanent access, delivery, visitor & asset management system facilitating hybrid work.
• No more complaints or lost parcels: the system signs for parcels, even when nobody is there.
• The FM’s presence is no longer required: the virtual receptionist welcomes visitors automatically and registers them. 24/7.
• The virtual receptionist is never ill, absent or ‘out of office’ yet it performs a quick health check and keeps everyone safe.
• And best of all: it doesn’t cost a thing, on the contrary! By installing this system, companies can save up to up to 45,000 pounds a year.
“We set out looking for a solution to just collect parcels and ended up with Bringme’s virtual receptionist – a system that has transformed the way we manage our buildings. What more could we want?”
George Barclay – Building manager Liverpool Science Park