Why FM professionals urgently need to switch to virtual receptionists
Many FM professionals are currently struggling to adapt their buildings to the new, hybrid way of working. They’re afraid that they will have to do a lot of adaptations to their infrastructure and that they will have to invest a lot.
The good news is that there is an innovative solution that they can implement swiftly and easily. A solution that solves most of their problems in one fell swoop, saving them money in the process. It’s called Bringme’s virtual receptionist. And it comes with a number of really interesting benefits.
The benefits at a glance:
• A permanent access, delivery, visitor & asset management system facilitating hybrid work.
• No more complaints or lost parcels: the system signs for parcels, even when nobody is there.
• The FM’s presence is no longer required: the virtual receptionist welcomes visitors automatically and registers them. 24/7.
• The virtual receptionist is never ill, absent or ‘out of office’ yet it performs a quick health check and keeps everyone safe.
• And best of all: it doesn’t cost a thing, on the contrary! By installing this system, companies can save up to up to 45,000 pounds a year.
“We set out looking for a solution to just collect parcels and ended up with Bringme’s virtual receptionist – a system that has transformed the way we manage our buildings. What more could we want?”
George Barclay – Building manager Liverpool Science Park