Now is the time to consider how solar panels will benefit your business. The government’s environmental incentives, rising energy costs, and shrinking payback durations mean there has never been a better time for businesses to implement a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel system on their roofing assets.
Why Choose Solarise Systems from Garland UK?
- Decrease your annual energy costs
- Minimise the impact of energy tariff increases
- Significantly reduce your carbon footprint
- Fast return on investment
- Eligible for Super-Deduction tax relief until March 2023
- Range of finance options that can offset against energy savings
- System yield can cover the cost of any roof repair in the future
- Proactively supports your business toward net-zero carbon
How long will it take to get a return on my investment?
Installing a Solarise system will provide an excellent return on capital investment, with typical payback between 4-6 years.
Which roof systems are compatible with Solarise?
Solarise is compatible with all Garland roof systems, including bituminous membrane, metal, liquid-coating and green roofs. Giving you complete design flexibility with its interchangeable collection of panels, frames and fixings, you can optimise a building’s green energy output even with a north-facing orientation.
The right solution for every roof
Our Technical Managers will work with you to carry out a detailed survey of your building, creating a tailored report that accurately calculates the energy saving and financial benefits of your Solarise installation.
Want to see how a Solarise system can reduce your building’s energy costs and operational carbon emissions?
For a free Solar PV Yield analysis for your building, speak to your local Garland UK Technical Manager today.