Discover how to deliver unique value to your existing and prospective clients by efficiently achieving supply chain compliance with industry experts Gemma Lynch, VP of Strategic Accounts at Alcumus and Mark Hughes, Group Quality & Assurance Director at Mitie.
To compete effectively in the dynamic facilities management (FM) sector, organisations need to take a more proactive approach to identifying, controlling and limiting risks across the supply chain. As demand for FM services continue to pick up, and with a CAGR above 4.5% during 2022-2027, having the ability to deliver high-performing environments without compromising on safety, sustainability, or ethics is a must.
76% of businesses operating in the property/facilities management sector are looking to improve how they manage supplier pre-qualification processes in the next two years.
Are you satisfied with the current way of evaluating, monitoring, and managing your suppliers?
Alcumus already partners with four of the five largest global FM companies, helping them to reduce risks and manage both anticipated and unanticipated events in the supply chain.
Register for this webinar and learn:
- Why growing supplier risk exposure is influencing FM provider selection criteria
- How to demonstrate control and compliance of suppliers
- Operational challenges that may stall strategic sourcing initiatives
- How to quickly adapt to changing regulations and business needs
- Winning strategies from Mitie