Join Alcumus and Mitie in their on-demand webinar as they discuss how to deliver supply chain value in Facilities Management.
In order to compete effectively in the dynamic facilities management (FM) sector, organisations need to take a more proactive approach to identifying, controlling, and limiting risks across the supply chain. As demand for FM services continue to pick up, and with a CAGR above 4.5% during 2022-2027, having the ability to deliver high-performing environments without compromising on safety, sustainability, or ethics is a must.
Alcumus already partners with four of the five largest global FM companies, helping them to reduce risks and manage both anticipated and unanticipated events in the supply chain. This session is designed for facilities management sector leaders on delivering unique value to your existing and prospective clients by efficiently achieving supply chain compliance.
During this on-demand webinar you’ll hear from Industry experts Gemma Lynch, VP of Strategic Accounts at Alcumus and Mark Hughes, Group Quality & Assurance Director at Mitie as they discuss:
– Why growing supplier risk exposure is influencing FM provider selection criteria
– How to demonstrate control and compliance of suppliers
– Operational challenges that may stall strategic sourcing initiatives
– How to quickly adapt to changing regulations and business needs
– Proven initiatives for gaining supplier buy-in and transparency
– Winning strategies
Watch the on-demand recording here.