Time is running out for you to claim your VIP place at the Facilities Management Forum – there are just a handful of tickets available for senior FM procurement professionals like you.
28 & 29 January – Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
Here’s what you’ll be missing…
- The opportunity to meet budget-saving suppliers for pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings based on your requirements and upcoming budgets
- A schedule of seminars throughout the two-day event, hosted by industry thought-leaders and designed to provide you with take-home tips that will benefit your career and your organisation
- Unrivalled networking with 65 other senior FM professionals who share your challenges
- Complimentary overnight accommodation
- All meals and refreshments free of charge
- An invitation to our gala dinner with entertainment as our guest
Don’t delay! Register your place today!
If you’re unable to attend later this month, we host the Facilities Management Forum in July too – 1 & 2 July 2019, Hilton Deansgate, Manchester.
For more information on attending as a delegate, contact Paige Aitken on 01992 374079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to attend as an industry supplier, contact Sam Walker on 01992 374054 or email email@example.com.