The FM Technology Forum is designed to bring together innovative and competitive sOLUTION providers with industry professionals, to build business relationships FOR ALL STAGES OF an FM cycle.
8th October 2024
Hilton London Canary Wharf
New for 2023, due to the rise in technology and increase in Hybrid working since 2020 Forum Events have launched the FM Technology Forum. Spread over the course of two days, the event is specifically designed for senior FM professionals looking to enhance their knowledge of the technology available to them to assist in their role. Product and Services providers who provide the latest innovative technology and services within the sector.
- »COP 28 likely to be little more than a climate crisis ‘talking shop’ for big business
- »Do you specialise in Fire & Safety Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »IWFM signs Armed Forces Covenant to help former servicepeople find careers in FM
- »Virtual power plants ‘gaining momentum’ for optimal energy management
- »ANTI-INTRUDER MONTH: How modern alarm systems help FM operations
- »Need Energy Management solutions for 2024? FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Facilities Management Forum: Are you registered for January’s big event?
- »Anti-intruder and alarm systems: A guide to scoping requirements
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Brady M511 Label Printer – Work smarter. Label larger
- »Bizarre Financing: Experts reveal the strangest financed assets
- »Examining the business case for AI
- »The software and apps revolution in facilities management
- »Ofgem Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF) allocates £16 million to 36 ‘ground-breaking’ net zero projects
- »If Structural FM solutions are on your shopping list the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory is here to help!
- »Here’s what’s in store for you at January’s Facilities Management Forum…
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’