Liz Kentish, Managing Director, Kentish and Co
“The Science Behind the Informed Client”
We’ve all heard the term ‘informed client’. Are they just buzzwords? What does it mean in reality? It’s simply being seen as a trusted partner within your organisation. Join me to find out more.
- What does it mean to be a trusted partner?
- Role clarity – strategic/tactical/operational – who does what and what does it mean in practice?
- Stakeholder management and the science of persuasion
Rodney Hogg, Head of Facilities Management, UK & Ireland, Virgin Media
“Facilities Management, Managing Agent Model”
Moving from a traditional totally outsourced FM model to a Managing Agent Model for the delivery of FM services.
- Previous FM Model
- Drivers for Change
- FM Delivery Model Options
- Making it Happen
- Key Takeaways
Anthony Vasey, Head of SHEQ, Derwent Facilities Management Ltd
“Be a Climate Warrior”
How ISO 5001 Energy Management helps organisations focus on continual energy improvements, conserving resources by building and effective energy management system (EnMS).
- Identify the scope and boundaries
- Create an energy policy
- Gather baseline data
- Conduct an energy performance review
- Find energy saving opportunities
Geoff Prudence, Chairman, Director, Modern Support Services/ Real Leaders
“Real Leadership – The Opportunity for FM”
Geoff will share his views and experience in his straight-talking style, discussing and promoting the need for what he refers to as Real Leadership for the future and key Areas for Facilities Management moving forward.
- The FM/Built Environment Opportunity
- Geoff’s Leadership Journe
- Some Useful Concepts
- What does Real Leadership Look Like?
- Developing our Future Leader Potential
- Opportunities around Workplace, Smart buildings, Operational Risk Management
Mike Green, Managing Director, The Mike Green Consultancy/ Property Affiliates
“IOT enabled Maintenance – What is stopping us?”
The Commercial maintenance industry is at a pivotal crossroads in the use of Technology Enabled Maintenance. Our clients want it, we want to use it, so what is stopping us?
- What is IOT enabled Maintenance?
- Why as a service industry do we need to use it?
- What are the benefits to our clients and how do we sell it to them?