Sarah Jones, Team, Talent and Leadership Coach, Sarah-J Coaching
“Conflict – good or bad? Diagnose, Prevent and Fix common conflicts”
Sarah Jones will share with you typical conflicts that can arise with different audiences, what causes them, and methodologies and techniques to rise above them and come to a win-win outcome.
- What causes conflicts with key stakeholders e.g. Customers, suppliers or team members
- Identifying what is conflict and what is miscommunication or assumptions
- Tools to overcome different levels of conflict
- Why conflict can help you get your greatest successes
Mark Tyson, Head of Property Operations, Legal & General Investment Management
“Creating a Strategic FM Platform in Real Estate – The Mercury Model”
LGIM embarked on a huge transformation to challenge the traditional managing agent model across 11 major funds and 143 multi-let investment properties in the UK (c£10bn property value). This presentation will cover the vision, implementation and the results 12 months on from implementation.
- Moving from a financial/ investor to customer focus
- Creating a transparent data led environment
- Driving behaviour change at scale
- Creating opportunities for people to grow and developing talent across the portfolio
- Embedding sustainability and technical building performance in our strategy