The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
29TH-30TH JANUARY 2018
2nd & 3rd July 2018
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Government offers advice to suppliers on Carillion crash
- »Bennett Hay wins major Here East contract
- »Interserve lands five-year Thomas Cook contract
- »AM Services Group secures University of Hull deal
- »Last chance! Secure your place at the Occupational Safety & Health Forum
- »Incredible listed buildings available to buy on the open market
- »ABM UK launches FM training for kids
- »Shure move for Vives University as it upgrades AV
- »SWR and Newstar join forces
- »Don’t miss out on the Total Security Summit!
- »Find the partners you need at the Hotel Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Winter’s here – Time to light yourself up!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: MPower UPS – Bringing power protection closer to you
- »Catering firm Compass returned £1.6 billion to shareholders in 2017
- »IN PICTURES: The FM Industry Christmas Party!
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’