The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
6TH & 7TH JULY 2020
HILTON DEANSGATE, MANCHESTER
25th & 26th January 2021
Radisson Red, London Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Understanding the effect of COVID-19 on contractual obligations
- »5 Minutes With… Neal Grant, Derwent FM
- »Free facility signs to help stop COVID-19
- »You’re invited to the Facilities Management Forum
- »Can a data centre achieve Net Zero?
- »Increase your maintenance safety and efficiency
- »Sustainable office buildings ‘offer tangible investment benefits’
- »Is NET ZERO possible for heavy gas users?
- »Do you specialise in Total FM? We want to hear from you!
- »Facilities Management Forum – The need to know
- »Principled Storage offers a completely secure document storage product
- »Walk in Churchill’s Footsteps @ Trimble’s Real Estate Networking Drinks Night
- »FM Solutions: 2020 buying trends revealed
- »5 Minutes With… Sophie Sibley, Environment and Energy Data Analyst, SPIE UK
- »Do you have a Net Zero strategy?
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’