The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
Virtual attendance options are available
5th & 6th October 2020
HILTON DEANSGATE, MANCHESTER
25th & 26th January 2021
Radisson Red, London Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »IWFM begins consultation on social value framework for FM
- »Open Innovation Levels Framework published by UKGBC
- »Reconnect with the FM community at the Facilities Management Forum
- »Find the Catering solutions you need in the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory
- »Government bill ushers in new era for building safety
- »CLC launches tool for COVID-19 cost assessments
- »Facilities Management Forum – Join us in person or virtually!
- »Do you specialise in Waste Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »List your solutions for FREE in the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory
- »Working together to meet new operational requirements
- »5 Minutes With… Jim Phelan, Irisys
- »Forum Events debuts business networking solutions for the ‘new normal’
- »We’ve got everything covered at the Facilities Management Forum
- »Find the solutions you need in the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory!
- »Do you specialise in Air Conditioning solutions? We want to hear from you!
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’