The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
1st & 2nd July 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Healthcare FM demand to hit $515.31bn by 2024
- »CCS to handle FM across defence estates
- »Do you provide Energy Management services? We want to hear from you!
- »Introducing the Building & Construction Summit
- »Arsenal FC, Bath Cricket Club and The Hurlingham Club will be at the Sports & Leisure Forum this summer
- »Network your way to success at the Facilities Management Forum
- »IWFM publishes Brexit advice for employers
- »Network your way to success at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Confirm your VIP place at the Facilities Management Forum
- »UKGBC publishes Social Value guidance for local authorities
- »GUEST BLOG: The future builders will be programmers
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Unplanned waste removal, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- »Government moves to reassure over Interserve public services
- »Register today for the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Which countries are investing the most in construction?
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’