The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
28TH-29TH JANUARY 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »RECOMMENDED: FM Software
- »FM excellence recognised at the BIFM Awards 2018
- »Here’s who you will be joining at the Occupational Safety & Health Forum
- »Discover the Brexit clarity you need at the Facilities Management Forum
- »Look who’s joining us at the FM Christmas Party!
- »Fire Door Survey 2018 yields surprising results
- »Do you offer Asset Management services to FMs? We want to hear from you!
- »BCO reveals the UK’s best office workplaces
- »FM suppliers invited to bid for places on new defence framework
- »FREE GUIDE: How solar power can help your operational efficiency
- »Secure your VIP invite to the Facilities Management Forum
- »Join DFS, Historic Royal Palaces and M&S at the Occupational Safety & Health Forum
- »Last call for the Total Security Summit
- »Do you offer FM Software solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: How IoT is changing the waste water industry
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’