EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
23rd & 24th January 2023
Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
19th & 20th June 2023
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Global demand for healthcare FM to hit $165bn this year
- »Government opens £368m Youth Investment Fund to improve facilities & services
- »Facilities Management Forum: All your 2023 needs in once place
- »Maintenance on your mind? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Food waste impacting Net Zero ambitions
- »Extreme heat in the workplace: How to keep factory & warehouse staff safe and comfortable
- »Is your facility prepared for Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
- »Do you specialise in Waste Management services? We want to hear from you!
- »IFMA reveals diverse new board with international outlook
- »Kingdom completes The Colvin Cleaning Group acquisition
- »Is your facility prepared for sudden cardiac arrest?
- »Looking for HVAC solutions for 2022? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »SAVE THE DATE: Facilities Management Forum – January 2023
- »OPINION: EU carbon market in the crossfire of the energy crisis and legislative changes
- »4 in 10 would take unpaid leave to get more time off
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’