HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
27th & 28th June 2022
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »SafeGroup delivers long-term support for enhanced hygiene protection
- »Flooring: Play it safe
- »Impact safety with full colour precision signs
- »Do you specialise in Building Maintenance & Refurbishment? We want to hear from you!
- »Need Structural FM solutions for 2022? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »UK FM market to hit £52bn in 2026
- »Do you specialise in Health & Safety? We want to hear from you!
- »Looking for Smart FM solutions in 2022? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Occupational Safety & Health Forum: Register now for next month’s event!
- »How to prevent slips and trips in the workplace
- »Inspiring the next generation: How to encourage young people into engineering
- »Half of businesses agree that ESG efforts are about the bottom line
- »A farewell to manual processes
- »Need Security solutions? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Smart item supply, engagement and authentication…
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’