HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
24th & 25th January 2022
RADISSON HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE LONDON HEATHROW
27th & 28th June 2022
Hilton Deansgate, Manchester
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »UK infrastructure plan will need ‘colossal’ skills drive
- »Don’t neglect electrical testing for home workers
- »Are you looking for new Fire Safety solutions? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: OUTCO – Outdoor Estate Compliance Experts
- »How long it took to paint the world’s most iconic buildings
- »FREE white paper reveals how to make your office Covid-secure
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Derwent Facilities Management – Planned Preventative Maintenance
- »Are you looking for new Environmental Services partners? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Registration open for January’s Facilities Management Forum
- »Global integrated FM market to hit $116.25 billion by 2026
- »Consultation on competence framework for Building Safety Managers begins
- »Keeping our green spaces clean and safe
- »Are you looking for an Energy Management partner? FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Facilities Management Forum: Final delegate places released
- »Do you specialise in Asset Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’