The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
2nd & 3rd July 2018
28TH-29TH JANUARY 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Occupational Health & Safety: 2018 Buying Trends
- »England RFC & Leicester Tigers veteran to speak at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Salisbury Group enters Local Government sector
- »5 Minutes With… Sharron Kapellar, Forbo Flooring
- »GUEST BLOG: Workplace medical emergencies – What should you do?
- »RECOMMENDED: HEALTH & SAFETY
- »GUEST BLOG: Your choices to improve electric motor efficiencies
- »Do you provide Building Maintenance & Refurbishment Services? We want to hear from you!
- »Meet the suppliers you need at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Total Security Summit – Secure your delegate place today
- »Nine Carillion projects to be taken on by John Laing
- »5 minutes with… David Richards, DriveTech
- »GVA and Apleona confirm separation
- »Claim your place at the Total Security Summit
- »Last call for the Occupational Safety & Health Forum!
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’