The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
29TH-30TH JANUARY 2018
2nd & 3rd July 2018
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Serco merges UK & European divisions
- »Government calls for submissions for building regs review
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: PCMG
- »Northland Controls joins the FM Christmas Party
- »Last chance to attend the Energy Management Summit
- »Olsson chosen for Google’s Kings Cross campus
- »NHS Property Services launches new scheme to help offload vacant space
- »How Geyser is saving businesses money
- »BEMS market to grow by over 14% each year until 2025
- »Are you amongst the UK’s top earners?
- »Bayer turns its AV systems up to 11
- »MPower UPS takes power protection to the next level
- »CSMP Level 6 Accredited Diploma enrolling now
- »De-Ice is ready for the FM Christmas Party!
- »Register today for the Energy Management Summit!
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’