The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
6TH & 7TH JULY 2020
HILTON DEANSGATE, MANCHESTER
25th & 26th January 2021
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Efficiently track and manage assets
- »ESOS 2 is complete, so what now?
- »New research puts safety eyeware in to focus
- »ABM UK signs Armed Forces Covenant
- »Buildings and human induced vibration – The risks & the solutions
- »Add your name to our list of senior security professionals
- »Burning desire – Why fire training is the hot topic in health and safety
- »Achieve the highest Lockout/Tagout safety with innovative SafeKey Padlocks
- »New specialist law firm focuses on physical & digital infrastructure
- »Electricity Savings in Plain Sight
- »Claim your complimentary pass to the Total Security Summit!
- »Can you help buyers looking for these Health & Safety solutions?
- »Do you specialise in Building Maintenance & Refurbishment? We want to hear from you!
- »How digital telecare poses an opportunity for facilities managers
- »RENEWABLE HEAT ENERGY: Incentive Scheme Set to End
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’