The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
DATES AND VENUES
27th & 28th JANUARY 2020
Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
6TH & 7TH JULY 2020
HILTON DEANSGATE, MANCHESTER
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Aquateck – Better cleaning solutions – pure and simple
- »5 Minutes With… Bruce McDonnell, Incentive FM
- »Confirm your place on the Facilities Management Forum guest list
- »Do you specialise in FM Software? We want to hear from you!
- »Sustainability Pays: How to take care of the planet and your profits
- »FREE REPORT: Why sustainability is good for business
- »CASE STUDY: How trioxygen is cleaning up on campus
- »The advantages of using smart technologies in commercial buildings
- »Bring a friend to the FM Christmas Party!
- »Your invitation to the Facilities Management Forum
- »RICS releases global best practice for measurement of land
- »Commercial property yields climb in 1H19 – Savills
- »The 5 biggest health and safety compliance challenges facing FM businesses
- »Do you specialise in Asset Management? We want to hear from you!
- »Ho ho ho – RSVP for the FM Christmas Party!
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’