The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
2nd & 3rd July 2018
28TH-29TH JANUARY 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »World FM Day 2018: Everything you need to know
- »Westgrove Group aiming to double turnover by 2021
- »Sports & Leisure Forum – Secure your free place today
- »SAVE THE DATE: Total Security Summit – Manchester
- »RECOMMENDED: Energy & Technical Services
- »RECOMMENDED: Total Facilities Management
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Fairclough Group – Totally dedicated to FM
- »Boxing and wrestling drive growth in UK sports clubs
- »Energy Management Summit – 5 reasons to register today…
- »Sports & Leisure Forum – Activate your free place!
- »Do you provide Total Facilities Management services? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: The importance of CCTV in food factories
- »CCTV & Surveillance: 2018 buying trends revealed
- »Time running out to register for the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Style over substance: Are the aesthetics of new office builds hampering conferencing options?
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’