The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
5th October 2020
25th & 26th January 2021
Radisson Red, London Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »International WELL Building Institute unveils WELL v2
- »Creating COVID-safe and secure workplaces for your employees
- »Asset management and energy efficiency from Derwent FM
- »Are you looking for Environmental services providers? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Facilities Management Forum: Last call for delegate places!
- »Do you specialise in FM Software solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Construction industry urged to apply COVID learnings to ‘new normal’
- »Carbon Trust: Heat pumps key to London’s net zero ambition
- »Are you looking for Energy Management specialists? FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Have you confirmed your free guest pass to the Facilities Management Forum?
- »Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment gains 100 signatories
- »Safe For Work app enables staff to report coronavirus symptoms to employers
- »Do you specialise in Asset Management services? We want to hear from you!
- »Are you looking for Cleaning specialists? FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Confirm your place at October’s Facilities Management Forum
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’