HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
1st & 2nd September 2021 – HYBRID
The Midland Hotel, Manchester
24th & 25th January 2022
Radisson Red Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »SHE Software & Actavo Customer Story – From installation to innovation: putting the right data-driven building blocks in place
- »See a person, not an object, with PrintFace
- »The power of protection with SmartServ Pro for your business and the environment
- »Why FM professionals urgently need to switch to virtual receptionists
- »Find your next Refurbishment partner in the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory!
- »The Facilities Management Forum: Last remaining delegate places – Book today!
- »WEBINAR REWIND: Tait Solution for Campus Security
- »The Facilities Management Forum is next month – Don’t miss out!
- »Reducing the time and cost of pump maintenance
- »Facilitating change with interior wrapping
- »Looking for new Maintenance solutions? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Do you specialise in Security solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Netcontrol energy management
- »Obligation or opportunity: What’s driving corporate sustainability?
- »Time is running out: Join the Carbon Impact Pilot
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’