The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
1st & 2nd July 2019
27th & 28th JANUARY 2020
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Home Office calls on FMs for evidence on fire safety
- »FM Forum: Last chance to claim your FREE VIP place – Closing this week!
- »Oil vs. gas: which should you choose for your business?
- »Do you tick these boxes? Then the Total Security Summit is for you
- »Global FM market will reach $2,127bn by 2027
- »Best practice waste solutions in property management
- »The value of apprentices in construction
- »New solutions, innovative tech & unrivalled networking
- »Granny was wrong – DON’T treat others how you want to be treated
- »Do you specialise in Physical Security services? We want to hear from you!
- »Learn from ex-international footballer David Cotterill at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »From mailroom to boardroom – The opportunities presented by a career in FM
- »Belfast top city for office investors
- »What can you learn at the FM Forum? Claim your free VIP place!
- »Gen Zs and Millennials have high expectations of employer sustainability efforts
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’