The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
2nd & 3rd July 2018
28TH-29TH JANUARY 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »RECOMMENDED: Fairclough Group – Total FM
- »RECOMMENDED: Recoup waste water heat recovery systems
- »CASE STUDY: Premier Inn rooftop solar energy scheme
- »5 reasons to attend the Energy Management Summit
- »Last remaining places at the Facilities Management Forum – Book today!
- »GUEST BLOG: Is it true that women are not fairly treated in construction?
- »Do you offer Energy Management services? We want to hear from you!
- »IRENA reveals latest renewable energy data
- »BIFM steps up fire safety with accreditation and training
- »Add your name to a VIP guest list of senior FM professionals
- »EVENT PREVIEW: Sports & Leisure Forum – Last call
- »World FM Day 2018: Everything you need to know
- »Westgrove Group aiming to double turnover by 2021
- »Sports & Leisure Forum – Secure your free place today
- »SAVE THE DATE: Total Security Summit – Manchester
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’