The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
2nd & 3rd July 2018
28TH-29TH JANUARY 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »RECOMMENDED: Sign of the Times – Office refurbishment
- »5 minutes with… Nick Platt, Salisbury Group
- »Sports Facilities Management: 2018 buying trends revealed
- »Do you head up your company’s FM? Register for the FM Forum today!
- »Confirm your place at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »ABM UK looks to inspire young talent during National Apprenticeship Week
- »RECOMMENDED: Health & Safety Services – Part Two
- »Last chance to attend the Total Security Summit!
- »Occupational Health & Safety: 2018 Buying Trends
- »England RFC & Leicester Tigers veteran to speak at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Salisbury Group enters Local Government sector
- »5 Minutes With… Sharron Kapellar, Forbo Flooring
- »GUEST BLOG: Workplace medical emergencies – What should you do?
- »RECOMMENDED: HEALTH & SAFETY
- »GUEST BLOG: Your choices to improve electric motor efficiencies
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’