The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
1st & 2nd July 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Unplanned waste removal, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- »Government moves to reassure over Interserve public services
- »Register today for the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Which countries are investing the most in construction?
- »Do you provide Energy Management Services? We want to hear from you!
- »Network your way to success at the Facilities Management Forum this summer
- »How to effectively deal with hazardous waste
- »How we can entice young talent into the FM industry?
- »Government pushes ‘Outsourcing Playbook’ for public services
- »Secure your free place at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Do you tick these boxes? Then the Facilities Management Forum is for you
- »Integrated facilities management market worth $802.4bn by 2020?
- »IWFM assesses impact of government’s waste management strategy
- »Do you provide Cleaning services? We want to hear from you!
- »Secure your VIP place at July’s Facilities Management Forum
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’