EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
27th & 28th June 2022
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
23rd & 24th January 2023
Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Workers want their managers to have leadership skills
- »Do you specialise in Physical Security services? We want to hear from you!
- »FM market set for £3bn sales boost in 2022
- »How IoT connectivity is reaching new heights
- »Give every asset a unique digital identity. See how!
- »Are you ready for next month’s Facilities Management Forum?
- »If you need FM software the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory is here to help!
- »Global FM market hit $43.4 billion in 2021
- »Veolia rolls out first renewable-fuelled fleet using hydrotreated vegetable oil
- »NHS NSS awards SPIE five-year FM contract
- »Do you specialise in Energy Management services? We want to hear from you!
- »Don’t miss the Facilities Management Forum this summer!
- »Office occupiers told to expect higher fit out and servicing costs globally
- »Renewables drove global power additions in 2021
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Visualise and manage your safety procedures with Brady Link360
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’