EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
23rd & 24th January 2023
Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
19th & 20th June 2023
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »OPINION: EU carbon market in the crossfire of the energy crisis and legislative changes
- »4 in 10 would take unpaid leave to get more time off
- »Final call for next week’s Facilities Management Forum
- »Do you specialise in Air Conditioning services? We want to hear from you!
- »Staying compliant: How to navigate hybrid working and electrical testing
- »Pagabo unveils £1bn 2nd generation Medium Works framework
- »Moving to the cloud shouldn’t be daunting for Local Authorities
- »Optimise Building Security with Verkada’s Access Control, AI CCTV, Alarms, Sensors and Visitor Management solutions
- »Learn from the best at this month’s Facilities Management Forum
- »Health & Safety on your agenda? Find your next supplier in the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory
- »Water-saving will help on energy costs – get additional support from our experienced Advanced Services team
- »Do employers need to be concerned about monkeypox?
- »Lithium batteries for emergency lighting: What you need to know
- »Workers want their managers to have leadership skills
- »Do you specialise in Physical Security services? We want to hear from you!
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’