HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
24th & 25th January 2022
RADISSON HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTRE LONDON HEATHROW
27th & 28th June 2022
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »What does 2022 hold for supply chain evolution?
- »Winterproof your safety signage and don’t let safety slip
- »Stay safe in the workplace this Christmas
- »Do you specialise in Fire & Safety Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »Level up in 2022 with our online courses for FM pros
- »Find the Refurbishment partners you need in the FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory!
- »Calling all FM suppliers! Our delegates are looking for your solutions…
- »Built environment sector ‘lacks clarity’ on carbon emissions
- »22 million UK workers looking for new roles as demand for flexibility soars
- »COP26: Call made for renewable energy job creation
- »Get your facilities into shape with this free guide
- »Secure your place at January’s Facilities Management Forum
- »Searching for new Maintenance suppliers? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Have you registered for the Workspace Design Show?
- »5 Minutes With… Dan Lee, Managing Director at phs Compliance
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’