The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
27th & 28th JANUARY 2020
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »The Facilities Management Forum 2020 – Registration open!
- »Sodexo initiative searches for ‘next gen’ FM leaders
- »CIBSE publishes Guide to Building Performance 2019
- »FREE REPORT: Sustainable business growth with Centrica
- »Join an all-star list of VIP security professionals
- »These energy buyers need your help!
- »Total Security Summit: Network your way to success
- »IWFM and Australia’s FMA strengthen ties
- »London office investment to hit £5bn in 1H 2019
- »Office design still harming worker productivity
- »Activate your FREE VIP ticket to the Energy Management Summit!
- »Do you specialise in Air Conditioning? We want to hear from you!
- »Home Office calls on FMs for evidence on fire safety
- »FM Forum: Last chance to claim your FREE VIP place – Closing this week!
- »Oil vs. gas: which should you choose for your business?
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’