EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
22nd & 23rd January 2024
Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted Airport
1st & 2nd July 2024
Hilton Deansgate, Manchester
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers together. The Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »ANTI-INTRUDER MONTH: How AI is assisting FMs to keep buildings secure
- »MAP seeks optimal energy performance for commercial buildings with new Framework
- »COP 28 likely to be little more than a climate crisis ‘talking shop’ for big business
- »Do you specialise in Fire & Safety Equipment? We want to hear from you!
- »IWFM signs Armed Forces Covenant to help former servicepeople find careers in FM
- »Virtual power plants ‘gaining momentum’ for optimal energy management
- »ANTI-INTRUDER MONTH: How modern alarm systems help FM operations
- »Need Energy Management solutions for 2024? FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Facilities Management Forum: Are you registered for January’s big event?
- »Anti-intruder and alarm systems: A guide to scoping requirements
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Brady M511 Label Printer – Work smarter. Label larger
- »Bizarre Financing: Experts reveal the strangest financed assets
- »Examining the business case for AI
- »The software and apps revolution in facilities management
- »Ofgem Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF) allocates £16 million to 36 ‘ground-breaking’ net zero projects
‘I would like to thank the Entire Forum events team for the way they looked after us in their usual professional manor, they always make the experience very welcoming and look forward to working with them on the next event.’
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Nothing beats face to face meetings – delighted to have been able to attend and to meet so many buyers with live projects. The flexible format was terrific as it allowed buyers to attend if unforeseen circumstances prevented them attending’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’