The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
1st & 2nd July 2019
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Contact cleaning sector receives boost ahead of Brexit
- »The Facilities Management Forum will be back this summer – don’t miss out!
- »GUEST BLOG: Insights on protective equipment & how it can impact your business
- »Get a head start at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »European commercial outsourcing grew 5% to €3bn in 4Q18
- »IFMA releases benchmark report for facility management
- »Newcastle college opens VR offshore wind training facility
- »Registration now open for July’s Facilities Management Forum
- »Do you specialise in Building Maintenance & Refurbishment solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Occupational Safety & Health Forum – Last 3 FREE VIP places!
- »GUEST BLOG: Working towards sustainability in FM
- »Top trends impacting the global workforce in 2019
- »GUEST BLOG: Facilities Management firms need to streamline efficiencies ahead of Brexit
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Spend time improving EHS performance, not implementing software
- »Utilities and construction apprenticeships ‘the answer to falling university applications’
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’