The next Facilities Management Forum takes place in just a few weeks – make sure you secure your place!
1st & 2nd September – The Midland Hotel, Manchester
We also wanted to reassure you that we are following government guidelines to ensure the safety of all attendees and staff, including;
– The venue won’t be overpopulated and will be running at 50% capacity
– Registration will be staggered ensuring no long queues
– Your temperature will be taken at arrival
– Face masks must be worn at all times, unless exempt or seated
– The event will be as paper free as possible – your itinerary will be sent to you via email
– Sanitation stations will be dotted around the venue for you to use
– Meeting booths will be spaced out (in line with the current social distance measures) and will consist of a table and two chairs with a protective screen
– There will be a one way system in place, which will be pointed out with arrows on the floor
– All meals and refreshment breaks will follow the government guidelines – 6 to a table
– Flexible attendance – you are able to switch to VIRTUAL attendance.
Will you be accepting your free pass? Please confirm here.
If you can’t make these dates, we have another FM Forum taking place on the 24th & 25th January at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre, London Heathrow!