Taking place on January 23rd & 24th, at the Radisson Hotel, London Heathrow, the Facilities Management Forum allows senior FM professionals to share forward-thinking ideas, meet new suppliers and discover new ways to underpin their future strategies.
Attendance is free, and includes:
- A bespoke itinerary of pre-arranged meetings with product and service providers who match your requirements and upcoming projects
- Access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders
- Networking with like-minded peers
- Complimentary overnight accommodation, plus all meals and refreshments
- An invitation to our networking dinner with entertainment
Here’s just some of the feedback received from recent events;
“We had a great time at the FM Forum and met some great people and industry professionals. Also, this event has allowed us to tackle a lot of the pain points in our business in the space of two says. Would definitely recommend”
“If you have the opportunity to attend one of these events grab it with both hands, do not hesitate. The event I attended was very well organised and the venue was perfect. I was quite sceptical before I attended but got as much out of meeting the other delegates as the suppliers. Well done all involved”
“The meetings format is a great way to meet targeted suppliers, and supported by informative seminars, makes this a very useful event”
St John’s Ambulance
“This event has provided me with a great insight into the current trends of the facility industry in the UK. Great networking opportunity and knowledge sharing”
There are just 60 free places available. To ensure your place is reserved, click here to complete an online booking form.