7 in 10 hybrid workers are concerned the UK energy crisis will impact the cost of working from home. And worries don’t stop here, with half of UK hybrid workers (55%) expressing concerns about the energy efficiency in their workplace, rising to 71% in the US.
Energy management needs to be at the top of the agenda for commercial real estate owners and managers.
It’s time for companies to make real changes that benefit not only their running costs and the efficiency of their buildings, but the health of the planet 🌍
Join Infogrid for a webinar: ‘Why we need an energy efficiency revolution in commercial real estate’ on 30th November 4pm GMT | 11am EST with expert perspectives from:
- Imogen Privett, Associate Director Workplace Innovation & Senior Research Associate at UnWork,
- Juan Palacios, Head of Research at MIT Sustainable Urbanization Lab,
- Sagar Chandaria, Director of Deployment & Supply Chain at Infogrid,
- Nikul Vadagama, Product Manager in ESG at Infogrid,
- Stephanie Boyle, Director of Communications at Infogrid.