The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
29TH-30TH JANUARY 2018
2nd & 3rd July 2018
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Global healthcare FM market to be worth $577.9bn by 2025
- »GUEST BLOG: Paradigm Shift – IFRS 16 and the built environment
- »The drinks are on CEF at the FM Christmas Party!
- »These energy management professionals are looking for your solutions
- »Cushion & Wakefield advises on UK’s largest office deal
- »Government announces independent review into fire regulations
- »Bidvest Group acquires Noonan
- »“Urgent and immediate” building regs review needed – LGA
- »Are you ready to meet your new security partners?
- »Register today for the FM Christmas Party!
- »New energy technology plan to ‘save UK £40bn’
- »Third facilities management standard published by ISO
- »Entier awarded £6.5 million by the British Growth Fund
- »Why health & safety professionals attend the OSH Forum
- »Elior secures £5.5 million SportsScotland deal
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’