The Facilities Management Forum is specifically for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the FM and related services for their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector
10th-11th July 2017
29TH-30TH JANUARY 2018
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »IN PICTURES: Beth Tweddle at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »EVENT PREVIEW: Personal development with Liz Kentish at the Facilities Management Forum
- »Promapp takes Lean Tagging solution forward
- »GUEST BLOG: 4 steps to protecting your company premises
- »Global FM market to reach $60 billion by 2022
- »Are you interested in speaking at these upcoming FM events?
- »Claim the final stand at the Sports & Leisure Forum
- »Five minutes with… Preston Gan, Facilities and Estates, NHS Grampian
- »BAM FM wins three-year RCN contract
- »Churchill seals Dover deal
- »Celebrating 20 years of the Facilities Management Forum!
- »BIFM pledges support to the development of disabled employees
- »ABM UK wins Livingstone retail centre contract
- »Join us for the FM Christmas Party!
- »Interserve wins £3.6m East Sussex Academy contract
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’