There will be 60 senior energy professionals attending the Energy Management Summit to source new suppliers this autumn.
These will include representatives from;
The Body Shop International Ltd
London Luton Airport
Shangri-La Hotel AT The ShardC
Over a third of buyers already confirmed boast budgets of 20 million. Here are some of the projects they are looking for support with;
– Adiabatic cooling, EC fan replacements, Power system replacement and rationalisation, Solar, Boiler replacement with heat pumps, LED lighting, Smart control
– Airconditioning, Building energy, CRC & Energy Auditing, Energy efficient solutions
– Solar generation, Energy from waste, Industrial heat recovery, Waste water recovery & treatment, High efficiency motor installation
– Demand side Management, LED, Solar Heat and Power Upgrades, Power Storage, Power Reduction
– Consolidation of sites, Fluidity, Operational efficiency, UPS efficiency, Energy efficiency loses, Green technology
This is just a handful of the projects Energy Management Summit delegates will be discussing.
If you would like to arrange a series of 1-2-1 meetings with them, contact Lisa Rose on 01992 374077 / firstname.lastname@example.org.