Join your peers at the Facilities Management Forum and you’ll have the opportunity to learn about future trends in the FM sector.
This unique two-day event takes place on January 28th& 29that the Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted and is entirely FREE for you to attend.
Your VIP pass includes access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders. These sessions include:
Workplace Opportunity– Chris Moriarty, Director of Insight at the Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management (formerly BIFM)
- Exploring FM’s evolution and where it lost its ‘why’
- Does FM pass the ‘celery challenge’? Do we practice what we preach?
- The power of reframing; re-positioning FM in the eyes of the business world
- The skills challenge
- The Workplace Opportunity and how it can shape the next evolutionary phase of the FM profession
Leadership, Investment and Impact in Health & Safety – Karl Simons, Chief Health, Safety & Security Officer at Thames Water
- Creating an effective risk visualisation framework that steers focus & investment from the top
- Implementing a supply chain engagement model that enables H&S to become a catalyst for change
- Fashioning waves of initiatives that increase and sustain active engagement levels throughout the company
- Maximising the impact from presenting the metrics you monitor
The Facilities Management Forum will also allow you to meet, face-to-face, with innovative and budget-saving suppliers and network with peers. All hospitality – including overnight accommodation, meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to our gala dinner with entertainment – is complimentary.
Add your name to the list by accepting our VIP invitation here.
For more information on attending as a delegate, contact Paige Aitken on 01992 374079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to attend as an industry supplier, contact Sam Walker on 01992 374054 or email email@example.com.