Join 65+ other senior FM professionals this summer at the Facilities Management Forum.
It takes place on July 2nd & 3rd at the Hilton Deansgate, Manchester.
This highly-focused event will put you in touch with innovative new suppliers and solution providers, as well as giving you access to insightful seminar sessions.
It is entirely free for you to attend – simply register HERE.
As our VIP guest you will also enjoy:
· Overnight accommodation on Monday 2nd July at The Hilton Deansgate, Manchester
· All meals and refreshments
· Entry to our VIP gala dinner followed by entertainment
· A personalised itinerary of meetings with solution providers who match your project requirements
· Attendance to a series of seminar sessions hosted by industry thought leaders
· Informal networking with peers
You’ll be joining 65+ professionals, with our already registered delegates representing the likes of:
Arcadia Group, BH Live, First Bus, Hopwood Hall College, JD Sports, Leeds University Union, Marks and Spencer, Muller, Nationwide Building Society, Port of Tyn, Renault, Sheffield City Council, Shiplake College, Standard Chartered Bank, The City of Liverpool College, The Riverside Group, The Royal Exchange Theatre, Thirteen Housing, Univar, Virgin Media, Wall Green Boots Alliance and many more.
Would you like to join them? Contact Paige Aitken on 01992 374079 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.