Raj Krishnamurthy, CEO, Freespace
“The office of the future: A workplace operating system for hybrid working”
Workplaces are undergoing a major transition and technology is playing a critical role in maximizing the productivity of staff while lowering the cost of real estate. Freespace is at the forefront of this transformation.
- The move to hybrid working as the normal rhythm of life
- The new demands on how people work together and the use of workspace
- The gains for businesses from increased people productivity and space efficiency
- Freespace has become an operating system of choice for major corporations worldwide
- Demonstrates how major businesses have been transforming their global office operations
Ian Trow, Business Head – UK/IE, Quad Plus UK
“Productivity gain and decarbonisation in industry – achievable for FM? “
This session is about sharing best practice from the Industrial sector, to bring some insight and thought provocation around driving productivity gains whilst sharing some easy to do “tips & tricks” as a takeaway
- Core technologies across your business: do you understand your data? Are you using the analytics intelligently?
- How this can change behaviour and control systems
- COP 26 and our carbon footprint – if you can’t measure it you can’t save it
- Exploring inward investment potentials – carbon offsetting and reduction can mean productivity gains
- Tips and ticks: every FM has different needs but there is roadmap that can be created as our industries decarbonize
Ashraf Patel, Strategy & National Contracts Manager | Property, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
“Sainsbury’s approach to FM”
The presentation will cover the Sainsbury’s approach with suppliers, how we utilise technology while leveraging costs.
- Leveraging the supply chain, examples of building strong relationships with suppliers and getting commitment from both sides in light of potential rocky road ahead with the economy
- Tech: how to utilize technology better, how can we enable the use of more tech in how FM works
- Leveraging cost efficiencies
- How do all the above interlink? What lessons can FM learn from the Sainsbury’s journey
Sofie Hooper, Head of Policy, IWFM
“Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in FM”
Sofie will touch on IWFM’s equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) journey, what professionals and organisation are doing to promote EDI, the why of action and the barriers and solutions often observed.
- What IWFM are doing as a professional body
- What Workplace and Facilities Professionals and their organisations are doing- market trends
- Why act?
- Barriers and breaking them down