Liz Kentish, Managing Director, Kentish and Co
“Putting the workplace at the heart of organisational trust”
We know from talking with hundreds of FM professionals around the world that today is a unique time to pause, listen and reflect with their teams, so that they can make their best contribution as workplaces come alive again.
- Reconnecting those who’ve been working on site with those coming back to hybrid working
- Refocusing our teams on our stakeholders’ new ways of working
- ‘Live it don’t laminate it’ – we know as leaders we should role model desired behaviours but what are they and how do we do that?
Sofie Hooper, Head of Policy, IWFM
“Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in FM”
Sofie will touch on IWFM’s equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) journey, what professionals and organisation are doing to promote EDI, the why of action and the barriers and solutions often observed.
- What IWFM are doing as a professional body
- What Workplace and Facilities Professionals and their organisations are doing- market trends
- Why act?
- Barriers and breaking them down