Neal Grant, Head of Business Development, Derwent Facilities Management
“Why outsource your FM”
What are the common problems organisations face in delivering excellent facilities management for their business and does outsourcing your fm really work? In this presentation we take a look at some of these problems and how outsourcing can really work to add benefits and cost savings.
- Making sustainability cost effective
- The true Partnership approach
- Reducing costs and maximising compliance
- Driving standards and quality
- Improving your Corporate Social Responsibility
Mark Tyson, Head of Property Operations, Legal & General Investment Management
“Air Quality as a key driver of FM performance”
With the rise of awareness on air quality and real time displays/ sensor data what does this mean for how we manage buildings in this future?
- Why the key variables of air quality (Temperature/ Co2/ Humidity/ PM 2.5) are the new KPIs for buildings
- How LGIM is looking to lead the way in this area
- A case study of how this has changed how a building operates
Chris Phillips, CEO & Founder, The International Protect and Prepare Security Office
“Counter Terrorism Top Tips for Business”
The presentation will give an overview of reasons that you should take action, and what you can do to protect your staff, customers and Business against Terrorist attack.
- Terrorism, Organised crime and Crisis management
- Are you fulfilling your Duty of Care to your staff
- Are you preparing and protecting your people?
- Innovations to help you
Liz Kentish, Managing Director, Kentish & Co Ltd
“Why do we change facilities suppliers every 3 to 5 years?”
An interactive session exploring the reasons why FM contracts are typically short term.
- Why do we change so frequently?
- What value does this give our organisations?
- What could we be missing out on?
- What impact does this have on suppliers?
- What could we do differently?