HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
28th & 29th June 2021 – HYBRID
Hilton Deansgate, Manchester
24th & 25th January 2022
Radisson Red Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Effortlessly (and Remotely) Manage Your Below-Ground Assets
- »Custom Lockout shadowboards: Efficient, top of mind safety in the workplace
- »5 Minutes With… Bayer Environmental Science’s Gary Nicholas
- »Are your emergency call buttons working?
- »Facilities Management Forum: Here’s everything you need to know!
- »Are you looking for an Energy Management partner? FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Digital Pest Management – Innovating pest control for facility managers
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Mainteno facilities maintenance and management software
- »More safety with top lockout procedures implemented at your site
- »Do you specialise in Commercial Cleaning Services? We want to hear from you!
- »Looking for Structural FM solutions? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Reconnect at these two great FM industry events
- »Innovation in pest sector benefits facility managers
- »10 questions to test your workplace engagement potential
- »Electrical testing is the key to successful refurbishment
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’