HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
28th & 29th June 2021 – HYBRID
Hilton Deansgate, Manchester
24th & 25th January 2022
Radisson Red Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »Utilities CAPEX & OPEX – The Lost Opportunity
- »Getting the facts straight about electrical testing
- »Future-proof your office space with Mapiq
- »Fusion21 launches its £1.1bn National Workplace & Facilities Framework
- »BS 1710-compliant pipe markers for more safety at work
- »Are you looking for new Fire Safety solutions? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Get ahead at the Facilities Management Forum
- »PMC is Business As Usual during Covid-19
- »WEBINAR: How to easily manage Lockout/Tagout with Link360 management software solution & procedure writing services
- »Technology provides a more sustainable future for rodent management
- »Do you specialise in Total FM solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Are you looking for new Environmental Services partners? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Facilities Management Forum is back in June – Sign up today!
- »Effortlessly (and Remotely) Manage Your Below-Ground Assets
- »Custom Lockout shadowboards: Efficient, top of mind safety in the workplace
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’