HYBRID EVENT FOR THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT FORUM IS A HYBRID EVENT WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FM AND RELATED SERVICES FOR THEIR ORGANISATION, AND THOSE WHO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND GREATEST PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITHIN THE SECTOR
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
28th & 29th June 2021 – HYBRID
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
24th & 25th January 2022
Radisson Red Heathrow
A highly focused event that brings facilities professionals and key industry solution providers, the Forum consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in two days!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Netcontrol energy management
- »Obligation or opportunity: What’s driving corporate sustainability?
- »Time is running out: Join the Carbon Impact Pilot
- » Facilities Management Forum: Brand new venue, same great event
- »Looking for HVAC solutions? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »70% of workers feel optimistic about returning to the workplace
- »WEBINAR: Critical Communications for Facility and Campus Professionals
- »Track assets more efficiently with fully customisable RFID labelling solutions
- »Do you specialise in Energy Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Looking for Health & Safety suppliers? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »Facilities Management Forum: Your place awaits…
- »The Case Study: Fast, paperless asset safety inspections
- »How can SmartServ Pro help you monitor your underground assets remotely?
- »Are you researching FM software? The FM Forum Recommended Supplier Directory can help!
- »CALL FOR SPEAKERS: Would you like to talk at our upcoming FM events?
‘Excellent venue and co-ordination.’
‘This is the second year I have attended; have found the days extremely beneficial in meeting the right companies to move our business forward with.’
‘A well-structured and organised event. The Forum team are friendly, yet very professional.’
‘Very well organised and very efficient use of time.’
‘A well run event with a great format; interesting delegates and business opportunities.’
‘My first event, and really pleased that it surpassed my expectations greatly.’
‘Another well organised corporate speed dating event. Thank you once again.’
‘Very good introduction to the FM world.’