INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Derwent Facilities Management – Planned Preventative Maintenance
By Derwent fm
Derwent fm offer a total facilities management service that can be procured as a whole or individually, one key service that we often are asked to supply is planned preventative maintenance which ensures any building is running in the most efficient way possible and can operate to its fullest potential.
Key benefits customers enjoy are:
- Saving you money on costly, urgent repairs by greatly reducing the chances that maintenance will need to be carried out in an emergency
- Minimising unplanned downtime, closures or lost working hours
- Keeping your premises health and safety complaint
- Streamlining a range of maintenance services into one easy to manage and cost-effective facilities management package
- Our services are built around our client’s individual circumstances and all planned maintenance schedules are fully tailored to your needs
- Keeping your premises looking their best as well as running smoothly and efficiently
As part of a facilities management contract with Derwent fm, our engineers will arrange a timetable of scheduled visits. By planning in advance, we can minimise disruption to your organisation.
Our team will also get to know your premises – its equipment, electrics, building fabric etc. – so they will be well positioned to identify and rectify potential problems quickly and professionally.
Our maintenance teams are also available through our 24/7 helpdesk when emergency repairs are required. This covers any unforeseen emergencies caused by external factors, such as extreme weather or vandalism.
For more information, visit: https://www.derwentfm.com/service/planned-preventative-maintenance/