INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: OUTCO – Outdoor Estate Compliance Experts
OUTCO offers the UK’s first end-to-end estate maintenance and compliance solution powered by smart technology. It provides a full range of grounds maintenance, surfacing, civils and infrastructure, EV charging solutions and winter services to clients nationwide.
We protect, maintain and improve outdoor estate infrastructure. Our unique combined service offering provides a new way for customers to manage outdoor assets by bringing together multiple outdoor services for greater efficiency, performance and convenience.
Our complete service keeps our customers one step ahead of regulatory and operational compliance, ensuring their outdoor estate looks good and runs like clockwork come rain, shine or snow, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Year after year.
Our long standing relationships
We are extremely proud to have long-standing relationships with some of the UK’s biggest brands, including some of our most valued institutions, such as the NHS, the majority of the big supermarket chains and nine out of ten of the UK’s major retailers. These include the biggest names in the UK such as Tesco, ASDA, Sainsburys, BP, BT, CBRE, Savills, McArthurtGlen, ISS and Amazon.
We have become a valued partner for our clients and are trusted by them to manage more than 7,500 of their sites across the length and breadth of the country. This is not a responsibility we take lightly.
OUTCO values the trust placed in us by our clients and appreciates the continued confidence given that we will effectively protect, maintain and enhance their outdoor environment.
Benefits of working with OUTCO
- Proactively safeguard against predictable and reputational risks
- Guarantees compliance and total peace of mind
- Delivers a clear audit trail of estate activity over time
- Confidence that outdoor estates will be safe, compliant and fully operational all year round
- Supply chain simplification and cost efficiency through delivery of an end-to-end service
- Supply chain simplification, service bundling and technology integration
- Support facilities and property managers in delivering on their service level agreements with assured delivery
- Support facilities managers’ strategies to deliver ESG benefits to their clients
- Customer experience enhancements from innovation such as EV charging and COVID-secure outdoor space use.
Our services include
- Surfacing & Infrastructure:
- Car Park Surfacing
- Civil Engineering
- Line Marking
- Specialist Coatings / Waterproofing
- EV Charging Solutions
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grass, Lawns, Sports Pitch Care
- Tree Surgery
- Winter Services
- Snow Clearance