The Energy Management Summit could help you reduce your budgets by matching you up with innovative suppliers who meet your business requirements.
As one of our VIP guests, you’ll be joining the likes of Hotel Indigo 1 Leicester Square, InterContinental, Hotels Group, Kettering General Hospital, London Luton Airport, LV, The Co-Op, Smiths Group, Vita Cellular Foams and many more.
If that’s not incentive enough for you to register here are 5 more reasons…
- As one of our VIP guests, you will be provided with a bespoke itinerary of face-to-face meetings with suppliers based on mutual agreement. No hard sell, and no time wasted.
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend insightful seminars and interactive workshops.
- Network with other senior energy management professionals who share your challenges.
- Enjoy full hospitality throughout, including all meals and refreshments, plus overnight accommodation.
- Kick back at our gala dinner with entertainment.
Taking place on October 1st and 2nd at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted, the Energy Management Summit provides a platform for new business connections.
To find out more, contact Paige Aitken on 01992 374079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you’re an industry supplier and would like to showcase your products and services at the event, contact Lisa Rose on 01992 374077 or email email@example.com.